Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Clarinet Fingering Chart  (Read 832 times)

Offline DigitideBlaze

• Newbie!
    • View Profile
Clarinet Fingering Chart
« on: March 17, 2024, 04:29:12 AM »
Greetings! I'm a passionate software engineer with a deep appreciation for music, particularly the clarinet. Recently, I designed an interactive clarinet fingering chart app. This app features:

✅ Fingering Chart: Covering the Bb Clarinet for easy reference, providing finger positions for each note
✅ Tuner: Ensuring precise pitch for your clarinet, helping you achieve accurate tuning.
✅ Metronome: Providing rhythmic support and practice tools to enhance your timing and tempo control.

You can access this free app via the following platforms:

iOS - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/play-clarinet/id6478438560

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clarinetfingeringchart

In the future, I'm excited to expand the app's capabilities to include major and minor scales. Additionally, I'm open to suggestions for other features you'd like to see integrated into the app. Your feedback is incredibly valuable in shaping the future development of this app.

Offline philpedler

• owner of this site
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ClarinetPages
Re: Clarinet Fingering Chart
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 03:03:25 PM »
Hey! This is beautiful! Wonderful appearance, great learning tool for the new player. It includes game-like elements that will help learners. I didn't have time to test the tuner with a clarinet. I tested it briefly with an alto recorder. Some other apps might be better for the tuner and metronome functions. But this is excellent for the new player. Congratulations, DigitideBlaze!

Offline DigitideBlaze

• Newbie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 12:29:24 PM »

Offline windydankoff

• Put a BLACK • HOLE in YOUR galaxy!
    • View Profile
    • Black Hole Clarinets
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 08:03:05 AM »
Dear Andriy,
I see your name on this app AND the new one you introduced in this topic.

I just downloaded the sax version from the above link (and Apple Appstore), because it's more complex - it handles all 4 SATB instruments, and I need to learn sax altissimo. It looks extremely useful and well-designed.

Now I have the clarinet one too and I see that IS the one you introduced. It looks well finished and extremely useful! I'm going to put on my climbing boots and my oxygen mask and ascend to the heights of altissimo.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 08:10:09 AM by windydankoff »
Windy at BLACK • HOLE Clarinets
"User-Friendly" clarinets in Bb and C
http://www.windydankoff.com/black-hole-clarinets.html

Offline DigitideBlaze

• Newbie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 12:48:44 PM »
Great to hear you've got both apps! Enjoy reaching those altissimo heights. If you need any help, just let me know.